We will expose you to superlative scenery high wildlife, bird life concentrations and human life in connection to the wild life in the Ngorongoro conservation area. The safari increases your chances of viewing at close range the big five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino, and elephant) in the course of the single game drive.
- Iconic big-game national parks with unmatched game density & breathtakingly beautiful, safe & romantic
- Prime choice for a spectacular first-time bush experience & for experienced safaris veterans with interest in conservation
- Big 5 game viewing
- Ground-breaking conservation projects
- Great migration
Day 1: Arrival
You will be met by the driver at the Kilimanjaro International Airport and drive to Arusha to Melia or Four Points Sheraton for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 – 3 Tarangire National Park
- Herds of elephants, wildebeests & tree climbing lions
- Wonders of the national park's diverse flora & fauna
- Abundance of wildlife migrating during the dry season
- Home to over 550 species & popular with bird enthusiasts
- Expert guide for in-depth & comprehensive tour
You will drive from Arusha to the Tarangire National Park. Located about 120 km from Arusha and Southeast of Lake Manyara National Park, Tarangire is known for its diverse wildlife population and houses more than 500 species. You will…
- Drive along the Tarangire River, where migrating animals seek water in the dry months (June – December), as your guide points out different species that visit this famous site. This gives you a chance to really experience the wild Northern with style. You will have a chance to see buffalos, elephants, tree climbing lions, warthogs, wildebeests, elands, fringe-eared oryx, lesser and grater kudu, gerenuk, implalas, tree-climbing pythons and much more.
- You will Explore the Park and admire its flora, including the baobab trees, keep an eye out for the rare birds such as the yellow-collared lovebirds and the myriad of further bird life.
- Pause for Dinner and Overnight at at Lemala Mpingo Ridge Lodge and refresh yourself and be ready for the morning game drive before you drive to Manyara National Park for yet another wild adventure with us.
Day 3 – Tarangire – Serengeti
- Lush jungle-like groundwater forest with baboons & monkeys
- Wilderness trip into the Rift Valley with impressive geology
- Abundance of wildlife including tree climbing lions, leopards, & hippos
- Great site for birdwatchers, with over 400 bird species
You will depart from Lemala Mpingo Ridge Lodge (Tarangire) in the morning and wind your way through an expanse of lush, jungle-like groundwater forest, with expansive views eastward across the alkaline lake to the jagged blue volcanic peaks rising from the endless Maasai Steppes, looking out the window of your safari vehicle to spot large troops of baboons that frequently lounge along the roadside, or blue monkeys scampering numbly through the ancient mahogany trees.
By late morning slowly drive to Lemala Ewanjani tented camp at Central Serengeti via the Ngorongoro Concervation area for dinner and overnight stay
Day 4 – Serengeti National Park
- Witness the great migration across the Serengeti
- Explore the endless plains of Serengeti National Park
- Stay in hand-picked safari lodges depending on where the migration is found
Get the chance to go on an early morning game drive, or take a packed lunch into the park to experience the drama of the wildebeest migration. Break for lunch in the wild and then continue with your game viewing as approximately 1.5 million wildebeest, 250,000 gazelles and 200,000 zebras move across the park.
Experience the drama of one of the most famous national parks in Africa with style and comfort before heading to Lemala Mara and Ndutu tented camp (Mobile camp) for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5 – Serengeti – Ngorongoro
Continue your Big Five hunt early in the morning and enjoy a half day game drive in Serengeti plains, an opportunity to spend quality time in this one of a kind remaining important wildlife sanctuary in Africa. And by late afternoon transit to Ngorongoro Conservation Area for dinner and overnight Lemala Ngorongoro Tented Camp
Day 6 – Ngorongoro CA
- Experience a game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater
- Spot lions and elephants and other wildlife
- Be on the lookout for the rare black rhino
This is our final day, After breakfast we will descend into the crater for a 6-hour game drive. This day trip gives you the opportunity to visit the world-famous site that’s been nicknamed the eighth wonder of the world. The crater is a world's largest unbroken caldera, hosting a variety of animals including the rare black rhino.
The crater is also home to elephants, zebras, wildebeests, buffalos and impalas. Carnivores that inhabit the crater include lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas and smaller cats.
We will have a picnic lunch en-route and head back to Melia or Four Points Sheraton in Arusha in the late afternoon for dinner and overnight stay.
You will leave the hotel depending on you departure flight. On this day you will be required to check out your rooms before 10:00 am so if your flight is on evening we request you to let us know.
Ground transport for all the above days
Full board accommodation
Park entry fees
Drinking bottled mineral water while on safaris
Tips to your guide
Visit of the Maasai villages
Personal travel insurance
All other items of a personal nature
Soft drinks other than the mineral water