This will be the 6 days to remember. Unlike normal basic camping this will be the opportunity to get the mix of the modern conveniences from our pre-booked accommodations inside the parks and/or to get in the heart of the action where you’ll hear and even see animals passing by without having to sacrifice comfort. This package combine the best of camping with the best of staying in a luxury lodge.
- Iconic big-game national parks with unmatched game density & breathtakingly beautiful, safe & romantic
- Prime choice for a spectacular first-time bush experience & for experienced safaris veterans with interest in conservation
- Big 5 game viewing
- Ground-breaking conservation projects
- Great migration
You will be met by the driver at the Kilimanjaro International Airport and drive to Arusha to Masai Land Lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day-2 Arusha - Tarangire National Park
- Herds of elephants, wildebeests & tree climbing lions
- Wonders of the national park's diverse flora & fauna
- Abundance of wildlife migrating during the dry season
- Home to over 550 species & popular with bird enthusiasts
- Expert guide for in-depth & comprehensive tour
You will drive from Arusha to the Tarangire National Park. Located about 120 km from Arusha and Southeast of Lake Manyara National Park, Tarangire is known for its diverse wildlife population and houses more than 500 species. You will…
- Drive along the Tarangire River, where migrating animals seek water in the dry months (June – December), as your guide points out different species that visit this famous site. This gives you a chance to really experience the wild Northern with style. You will have a chance to see buffalos, elephants, tree climbing lions, warthogs, wildebeests, elands, fringe-eared oryx, lesser and grater kudu, gerenuk, implalas, tree-climbing pythons and much more.
- You will Explore the Park and admire its flora, including the baobab trees, keep an eye out for the rare birds such as the yellow-collared lovebirds and the myriad of further bird life.
- Pause for Dinner and Overnight at at Sopa Lodge Tarangire and refresh yourself and be ready for the morning en route game drive to Serengeti National Park for yet another wild adventure with us.
Day-3 Tarangire - Serengeti
- Lush jungle-like groundwater forest with baboons & monkeys
- Wilderness trip into the Rift Valley with impressive geology
- Abundance of wildlife including tree climbing lions, leopards, & hippos
- Great site for birdwatchers, with over 400 bird species
You will depart from Sopa Lodge Tarangire in the morning and wind your way through an expanse of lush, jungle-like groundwater forest, with expansive views eastward across the alkaline lake to the jagged blue volcanic peaks rising from the endless Maasai Steppes, looking out the window of your safari vehicle to spot large troops of baboons that frequently lounge along the roadside, or blue monkeys scampering numbly through the ancient mahogany trees.
By late morning slowly drive to Tanzania Serengeti Bush Camp via the Ngorongoro Conservation area for dinner and overnight stay.
Day-4 Serengeti National Park
- Witness the great migration across the Serengeti
- Explore the endless plains of Serengeti National Park
- Stay in hand-picked safari lodges depending on where the migration is found
Get the chance to go on an early morning game drive, or take a packed lunch into the park to experience the drama of the wildebeest migration. Break for lunch in the wild and then continue with your game viewing as approximately 1.5 million wildebeest, 250,000 gazelles and 200,000 zebras move across the park.
Experience the drama of one of the most famous national parks in Africa with style and comfort before heading to Sopa Serengeti Lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day-5 Serengeti - Ngorongoro
Continue your Big Five hunt early in the morning and enjoy a half day game drive in Serengeti plains, an opportunity to spend quality time in this one of a kind remaining important wildlife sanctuary in Africa. And by late afternoon transit to Ngorongoro Conservation Area for dinner and overnight at Rhino Lodge.
Day-6 Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Experience a game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater
- Spot lions and elephants and other wildlife
- Be on the lookout for the rare black rhino
After breakfast you’ll leave Rhino Lodge and descend into Ngorongoro Crater. This day trip gives you the opportunity to visit the world-famous site that’s been nicknamed the eighth wonder of the world. The crater is a world's largest unbroken caldera, hosting a variety of animals including the rare black rhino.
The crater is also home to elephants, zebras, wildebeests, buffalos and impalas. Carnivores that inhabit the crater include lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas and smaller cats.
Once you have reached the Ngorongoro gate, you will descend into the crater for a 6-hour game drive. Then drive back to Arusha for dinner and overnight stay at Masai Land.
Today you will be transferred to the Airport for departure.