Car Rental, Rav4 (5-doors)
With a Budget of 80 USD/Day, rent a fully equipped Rav4 4WD (5-doors), and take a safari into some of Tanzania’s most safari prolific game reserves and wildernesses. This vehicle is suitable for up to 4 people with camping gear and a reasonable amount of luggage. Clients are advice to make sure they make a proper time and distance estimations so as to avoid driving during the night ( after 6 pm).
You will receive the vehicle with fuel full tank on your fist day and return full tank on your last day of the trip at your drop off point.
Clients can book a drive/guide for whichever car they opt for, but the driver has to be from the company (Gladiola Adventure LTD) and not from other companies, see terms and conditions. If the chosen car is a Rav4, it will not be driven to Serengeti and Lake Natron so for the Rav4 the Serengeti and Natron part will be omitted in your program.
The cost for the first day and last will depend on where you will be met that is;
- Kilimanjaro International Airport $50 per route
- Dar es Salaam (Mwalim Nyerere International Airport) $180 per route (cost includes vehicle, driver and fuel)
- As to camping gears cost per person per day is $15
- Table and chairs
- Storage box
- Folding foam mattress
- Sleeping bag with pillows and bedsheets
- Gas tank & burner, BBQ roaster
- Cutting board
- Dish towel, detergent, washing line & pegs
- Headlights and solar table lamp
- Cups, plates & bowls
- Pots, frying pans, cutlery set with knife, can opener, cork screw
- Coffee press
Note: For a rooftent option an extra of 5 USD per person/day will be charged.